In stock orders will ship within 24-48 hours (1-2 business days) and sometimes even the same day. If any item is backordered you will be notified and it will ship as soon as we receive it. For manufacturer specific lead times see below.
Cabinetree Collection Stores, Inc. currently processes and ships orders to the United States and Canada only. Most orders are shipped via UPS. Drop shipped orders will ship either UPS or FedEx at suppliers discretion. If an order is small/light enough to be less expensive to be shipped via the USPS we will ship it USPS and refund the difference back to your method of payment.
Note: Orders shipping to Hawaii and Alaska will be shipped UPS 2 Day Air only. All orders shipping to Canada will be shipped UPS Standard. Customers in Canada are responsible for all applicable customs, duties, taxes and brokerage fees.
Note: Orders will be shipped to the Shipped to address. If the Shipped to address is entered incorrectly or street designations are omitted (ST, RD, BLVD, etc.) UPS may charge a $12 per box fee to correct the address. Any charges levied on Cabinetree Collection Stores, Inc. for shipping address corrections will be passed on to the customer and your credit card will be charged for the additional amount.
The graphic below shows the time-in-transit for a UPS GROUND shipment from our warehouse in Vero Beach, FL.
Other shipping information:
- Shipping times are UPS's best estimate and are not guaranteed. Cabinetree Collection Stores, Inc. and UPS are not responsible for shipping delays caused by weather or other circumstances beyond our control.
- UPS cannot deliver to a P.O. Box
- We ship products only to the 50 United States and Canada.
- Some high dollar orders may be shipped signature required. Any orders returned to Cabinetree Collection Stores, Inc. due to failed attempts at delivery or incorrect delivery address will be subject to a 25% refusal fee. The shipping charges associated with a refused or failed attempted delivery order will not be refunded.
MANUFACTURER SPECIFIC LEAD TIMES
Hafele: Orders usually ship direct from Hafele the same day if placed before 2pm.
RETURN & DAMAGE INFORMATION
Should you find that any product which you have purchased does not suit your needs, we will accept returns of merchandise in original condition within 30 days of when your order is received. A return authorization must be obtained prior to returning any goods. We do NOT charge a re-stocking fee on items shipped from our location (see exceptions below). Return requests made more than 30 days after the order was received will be considered on a case by case basis and a re-stocking fee may be applied (up to 25%). All authorized returns must be freight prepaid. We will provide instructions when you email or call for your return authorization. Damaged products must be noted to customer service within 30 days of receiving your order.
DIRECT SHIP RETURNS
- Please contact us for return (RMA) instructions for that particular manufacturer.
- Items returned to a manufacturer without receiving prior authorization may end up lost or refused and no credit will be issued.
- Direct shipped (drop shipped) products are subject to restocking fees that vary by manufacturer. Please see individual manufacturer restocking fees listed below.
- Customer is responsible for return shipped charges.
- Any missing/broken items or parts not in original packing may be refused for credit
- All returns must be authorized within 30 days of the invoice date. Please contact Customer Service for a Terms for Return. The Terms for Return must be completed and returned before a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) can be issued. Please include a copy of your RGA form with your return. The Terms for Return alone does not authorize your return.
- Authorized returns will be charged a 25% restocking fee. Unauthorized returns will be charged a 30% restocking fee. Unauthorized returns received more than 30 days after the original invoice date will not be accepted and no credit will be issued. In this case, it is the customer's responsibility to send a call tag to pick up the hardware. The customer is responsible for return shipping.
- Items will be accepted for return in perfect condition only. All returns must be sent back in their original packaging. We will not accept returns on hardware that has been opened. Once the hardware has been installed, all sales are final. We will not accept returns on installed hardware – no exceptions. Orders for 500 pieces or more of any single item are non-returnable, in full or in part – no exceptions.
- Buyer must receive a Returned Materials Authorization (RMA) prior to returning goods. Buyer must request an RMA within thirty (30) days of the date of the shipment in order to be considered. Hafele will not issue an RMA for special order, non-stock, obsolete or made-to-measure goods. All goods returned to Hafele must be in the original packaging and in resalable condition and must pass inspection before any credit is issued by Hafele.
- Buyer is subject to a handling charge of no less than twenty dollars ($20.00) and no more than twenty percent (20%) of the sales price of the returned goods. Defective goods, as verified by inspection, are not subject to a handling charge.